Elzenz Spiritual Business Motivation
Add blog to our blog directory. On the Wagon - Blogged Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Massage


Lately I have felt tense, tired, cranky, just normal things, but without an outlet since I am living like a nun.  I have been working out like crazy, but when I am exhausted physically and mentally it can be just another chore.  I decided to treat myself to a massage.

I found this amazing place that does a great, sixty minute massage for only $30.  If you want the info let me know. There is nothing like a good massage.

Massage can alleviate stress, improve circulation, help you sleep, help you function, etc etc etc.  There are so many benefits.  I walked in yesterday feeling like the world was collapsing, and melted back into sanity in an hour.  Massage = Magic.

Plus if the guy/girl doing your massage is hot, that's just an added bonus. ;)

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments: